Sauce Recipes & Ideas
A simple tomato sauce is something that we use daily in our lives. Our sauces are all homemade and crafted with only the finest ingredients. Available for purchase at our online store. www.themarketutah.com.
There are many ways to use our tomato sauce, on pasta, on pizza or even just served with breadsticks.
1. Chop up your toppings.
2. Grate the cheese.
3. Gather the other ingredients for easy access. Trader Joes makes a great pizza dough and you can also get a pre-made, crust only, pizza from Papa Murphy's.
How to Make
1. Roll out the dough, spread the sauce, add the cheese and toppings. Then bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes on a pizza stone.
1. Grate the parmesan cheese.
2. Gather the other ingredients for easy access.
How to Make
1. Fill a large pot with water, a pinch of salt and a little Olive Oil.
3. Bring the water to a boil and add the Spaghetti Noodles. Cook as specified.
4. When the pasta is done cooking, drain the pasta water but reserve 1 cup of the water for later.
5. In a separate pan, heat up the sauce and bring to a light boil.
6. Add the pasta to the sauce, folding everything in gently.
7. This sauce is intentionally a thin, light sauce. To thicken it, take some reserved pasta water and mix in cornstarch. Slowing add it to the sauce, stirring as you go until you get the desired thickness.
8. Finish it off with fresh shaved parmesan and fresh basil.
***If you want this dish to be creamier, substitute half and half or coconut milk for the pasta water***
1 jar of Red Sauce